DENTAL ASSISTING CHAIRSIDE
July 8, 2017 (Sat 8a-5p)
October 28, 2017 (Sat 8a-5p)
July 6, 2017 (Thur 9a-12p)
MEDICAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTING
July 5, 2017 (Mon/Wed 6p-9p)
September 18, 2017 (Mon/Wed 6p-9p)
MEDICAL BILLING AND CODING
July 11, 2017 (Tues/Thur 6p-9p)
September 12, 2017 (Tues/Thur 6p-9p)
Attend one of our courses and complete all of the assignments, quizzes and tests associated with that course.
Take the national and/or state certification exam for your new career.
Obtain employment in your chosen career field.
MEET YOUR CAREER ADVISOR
- Graduate of Pfeiffer University. Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration with a concentration in Organizational Development and Leadership
- Expert writer/reviewer/editor for Paradigm Publishing
- President of Pharmacy Technician Educators Council (PTEC)
- 10 years of pharmacy experience (areas include: retail, hospital, long term care, mail order, hematology, rheumatology, oncology, transplant, HIV)
- 5 years of campus director experience with a concentration in Pharmacy Technology, curriculum development, student experience and accreditation