Site Developer Program
What is the Site Developer Program?
The Site Developer Program is PSCDs’ recruiting protocol for Site Developers. It offers college graduates the opportunity to secure a career in an emerging educational establishment. The goal of the program is to build fully competent professionals to support business delivery as we open new schools across the southeast region.
What are Site Developers?
Site Developers are primary point persons who have accumulated enough experience to be the first to open and develop a new location. They are responsible for becoming the expert in their location, enrolling students, establishing internships for students, increasing employment rates for students, tracking student progress, networking and marketing the school locally, completing and maintaining all necessary paperwork, and complying with all state, local, and company guidelines.
How long is the Site Developer Program?
Initial training lasts 2 weeks at our corporate office in North Charleston. 18 months of experience at the location that best suits PSCD needs ensue thereafter. The total amount of time could be longer or shorter depending on circumstances and experience.
By the end of the Site Developer Program you must be able to:
- Operate a location competently
- Generate enrollments, internships, and career placements sufficiently
- Complete and maintain all paperwork properly
- Comply with all state, local, and company guidelines
- Network and market the school locally
- Know how and when to seek help
- College Graduate
- Ability to move to various locations, possibly with little notice, for training & work
- Demonstrate leadership, interpersonal, collaborative and team-working skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
Send resumes to Info@PalmettoSchool.com.