Transcript Requests

Student Transcript Requests for Enrollment

The most straightforward way for students to request a transcript/diploma, for enrollment at PSCD, is to contact the institution they attended directly. This can sometimes be accomplished online through the institution’s website but can almost always be done by calling the institution’s registrar department.

There are multiple 3rd party websites that can be a source of enrollment verification as well:

National Student Clearning House Enrollment Verification

Parchment Student Transcript Request

PSCD Transcript Requests

Students can request copies of their diplomas and transcripts from PSCD. Please email your requests to


Our Placement Coordinator is here to help you as well. Schedule an appointment today!

Phone NumbersMake an Appointment